Answered

Billing Problem and Communication

• 6 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Hello - I’m trying to sign up as a new customer.  When I first went to the website, it said there was a summer sale with $28/month with annual payment on the 3rd tier.  When I follow the prompts to accept that option, it isn’t in the subscription options.  I’ve tried second messages the last couple of days to get this correct with no response, and you don’t seem to have a phone number to resolve.  I’d really like to get my account up and running, but under the deal ya’all advertised.  How do I get this going?

icon

Best answer by Grace 7 July 2023, 11:23

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @MichaelZ123 Are you looking to subscribe to VideoAsk? If so, I’ve moved your question to the corresponding category to get help from that team!

For any billing related questions, you’ll need to contact the VideoAsk support team directly since they’ll be able to pull up any payment attempts. You can contact them here. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @MichaelZ123 you can contact the VideoAsk support team via this videoask to ask for help with billing.

There is a summer promotion starting next week from Monday 12th till Friday 21st July so in that time you should be able to upgrade to a discounted price. We’ll be sharing some more info on the promotion here in the community as it kicks off next week 😊

Hope that helps

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @MichaelZ123 just in case you didn’t see it, we’ve posted information about the summer sale here: