Answered

notification: Before continuing, please help us make your account safer.’

Badge

When I try to log back into my videoask profile it comes up with the message' Before continuing, please help us make your account safer.’

Check your inbox to verify your account.

But I claim this account for my client and have also obtained the login details from this client. And this notification appears there every time and don't want to bother the client all the time for this.

Does anyone know how I can solve this problem?

icon

Best answer by Grace 14 November 2022, 10:18

View original

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Italian express welcome to the community!

You will need to verify the account before continuing - it only needs to be done once so you shouldn’t need to ask your client every time. We have some instructions on how to verify your account in our Help Center here.

Let us know if you have any other questions 😊

Badge

Hey, we have tried several times but the mail is not coming in through mail, not even in spam.

Other emails etc do come in fine. So it's not because of our mail server.

How can we solve this and have access to our videoask account again as soon as possible so that we can answer people's questions?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Italian express, thanks for your patience here.

Please contact us through this support channel so we can investigate the specifics of your account and get this resolved ASAP 🙂

Badge

I have reached out, hopefully it will be resolved soon. Thanks in advance for the help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Italian express hopefully the support team were able to help here, let us know if you have any other questions 😊

Badge

unfortunately, we still haven't received any mail via the italianexpress mail address How can we solve this problem. This period is very important for us. And we do see that we get numerous questions but cannot answer them....

Badge

We have contacted via support as andrew pointed out, still haven't received an email from it and sent week ago.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks for flagging this, @Italian express

Please message me the email address you reached out from so I can see what happened.

If you haven’t already, you may want to check your junk/spam folder as well. Sometimes our replies will get filtered into that folder by your email provider.

Badge

info@italianexpress.shop

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks @Italian express!

We reached out a couple times, and our email system shows the messages were delivered. 

Please check your junk folder 🙂

Badge

ik heb de inloggegevens gevraagd aan de klant. En heb zelf gezocht in hun mailbox. Nergens is de mail te bekennen. Heb het ook nogmaals geprobeerd maar wij ontvangen geen verificatie mail van jullie...

Hoe kunnen we dit zo snel mogelijk oplossen?

Echt heel vervelend!

Badge

In english: 

I requested the login information from the client. And searched their mailbox myself. Nowhere is the mail to be found. Also tried again but we are not receiving any verification mail from you....

How can we resolve this as soon as possible?

Really -annoying!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Italian express I think @andrew_videoask was asking you to look for an email from the support team, they’ve been trying to contact you about this. I’ll double check what’s happening here and get back to you asap

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I think there may be some confusion here around which email needs to be verified, and as this is sensitive information it’s better to discuss it via support rather than in the community. I’ll send you a DM @Italian express instead 😊