Answered

Video responses not showing

• 24 April 2023
  • 5 replies

I have sent out a Video Ask to 25 people. 6 responded and I was able to see the videos. Today 3 more people submitted videos, but I can’t see them…

icon

Best answer by andrew_videoask 24 April 2023, 19:46

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @sheelagh schulze Thanks for stopping by! I moved your post under the VideoAsk section so you’ll get help from that team. 

@Grace or @andrew_videoask should be able to help! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @sheelagh schulze, thanks for asking your question here!

The three responses that you’re expecting to see may roll in soon. My assumption is that those respondents fall into the category of the last bullet point below.

These are the circumstances in which you’ll immediately see new responses appear in your inbox:

• A respondent completes your videoask in its entirety 
  • A respondent partially answers your videoask and closes their browser window
  • However… if a respondent partially answers your videoask and stays idle on the page, you won’t see their response appear for about an hour. There’s an hour delay because VideoAsk thinks the respondent has temporarily left to do something else and assumes they’ll return to complete the videoask. 

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions 🙂

Nope. Still not loading. It’s pretty frustrating actually.

What I really need is to see who posted it so that I can reach out and ask them to re-post. Any thoughts on how that could be done.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @sheelagh schulze did the 3 people let you know that they’ve responded but the videos haven’t landed in your inbox? Just wondering what you’re seeing, it might be worth sending a screen recording to the support team so they can dive into why the response isn’t coming through 🤔