January Community Roundup ☃️

• 10 February 2022
  • 6 replies
January Community Roundup ☃️
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
  • Tech Community Advocate
  • 12919 replies

Does anyone know where January went? I don’t! January flew by, and we’re already a month into the year. It seems like many of you came back from the holiday season ready to start off this year with a bang, diving right into your forms and finding all the use cases for them!

This month we welcomed Grace to the Community team, who comes from VideoAsk support and now will be creating plenty of wonderful content for you to make even better use of your VideoAsk accounts. If you have a form you’d like to show-off, drop it in the comments here!

On that note, on with the good stuff!

📈  Since December 2021 we have had 1586 new members join, and we’re currently at a total of 11,287 creators. (New year, new you, new typeforms!)

🗣️ 455 conversations were started by our members and 1620 likes were handed out. 

👀 127,369 visitors stopped by the community and 53,347 of those were unique views. 

✅ 78.54% of questions had an answer - yay! 

Here are some of the highlights from last month: 

Right at the end of January, @Mirandaparr  brought us a new  Workspace Invaders episode . She discovered BrewDonkey’s liability waiver form they built using Typeform, and integrated with Shopify and Airtable. Time savings for the win!

Our Under the Hood Series has been on fire recently thanks to the product team wasting no time developing their Q1 releases. If you haven’t poked around your Results in a while, stop by and see the filters available to narrow down respondents based on questions and answers. @mattkentz  from our product team also gave a fantastic demo and glance at upcoming releases here

@Grace  made her introduction to the community through her fantastic VideoAsk here! If you haven’t given VideoAsk a shot, definitely tag Grace in a post to learn more ways to use the product. 

If you've got any burning questions about your Typeform account then don't miss @carlota.burrel 's amazing Compliance and Security post, where she picks apart some of the most common account quibbles and questions.

And if you're already feeling nostalgic about 2021 then go have a look at the "Year in review" post I put together to highlight all things Typeform that you might have missed last year. 

Shout out to @john.desborough  @belinda_long  @Paulo @Michaela  and @talon256 for hanging out with us at the start of this year. We’ve loved hearing about all your new year’s resolutions, how the first month of the year has been going, and what you’ve been building.

See you all next month!

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks @Liz  and thanks to everyone who contributed to the community in January - you helped make the start of the year a little less sluggish :grinning:  

Badge +5

It’s great to see the month in a nutshell. Thanks @Liz and everyone who came by to read, ask, respond or just say hi 🙋

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thank you for posting this! :blue_heart: Wow, almost 80% of questions with an answer! :heart_eyes:

Badge +2

My, January is typically slow but went by in a blink of an eye this year. Hopefully the rest of the year doesn’t disappear too quickly!

Cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@talon256 same!! I don’t know why it went so fast, either. Did you have a busy month, too? 

Badge +2

Busy, yes, but in the productive sense. Lots of time spent in Flow, I suppose!