July Community Roundup ​​​​

• 10 August 2021
  • 5 replies
July Community Roundup ​​​​
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
  • Tech Community Advocate
  • 12983 replies

Happy August everyone! July was a huge month for us, not just because it’s summer or because the community was active, but because I celebrated a birthday. That’s all that really matters. :wink:

JUST kidding. Since @Gabriel  is finally taking a holiday, I’m chiming in to give you all the roundup of July. I’ll try my best not to poke fun at @Gabriel  since he’s away and can’t defend himself. 

📈 We had 767 new members join last month - woot! We’re currently at a total of 6,566 creators. 

🗣️ 1068 conversations were started by our members and 790 likes were handed out. 

👀 51,545 visitors stopped by the community - 15,561 of those unique views. 

✅ 75.70% of questions had an answer - yay! 

Here are some of the highlights from last month: 

• The latest in the Workspace Invaders series is a real cracker. @Mirandaparr  spoke with @Joey  from Carefree about how they are using Typeform and other no code tools to help provide free breaks for full-time carers. It's an incredible cause and a very innovative solution :) Go watch it here.

• @paul  has been meeting with inspiring leaders in a quest to teach us about how to build a meaningful brand. Check out the interviews (and Paul's great intros) with Rand Fishkin, Adam Lisagor and Benjamin Zander.

• @picsoung  donned his hacking hat once more as he met with Kyleigh Smith, Founder of habit-tracking app, Hey it's Harold. They hacked together a neat solution for automating beta signups using Typeform, Airtable and AutoCode.

• On the subject of data security, are you interested in trying out our new end-to-end encryption functionality? Product Manager @Tyze  has all the details of how to become a beta tester here.

Shout out to @john.desborough , @Paulo  and @vickioneill  for being our top contributors last month and answering ALL the questions! 

May the forms be with you. 🪐

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Liz - that sounds like it was a busy month.. i don’t remember it even ending lol.. 

some really good content in the materials from Typeform and the interactions with the other folks - to those who have not watched the interviews/workshops, please make a point to do so.. there are always nuggets to glean!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I don’t remember either, @john.desborough ! Still doesn’t feel like it’s this far into August ha!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Pretty much the whole summer has been a blur to me @john.desborough . I think I sat in the sun too long  :cold_sweat:

@Liz I just realised we forgot to mention two MASSIVE events in July:

• The arrival of @Gabi Amaral to the community team! It actually feels like it’s been longer than a month ago - seems like you’ve been around here forever (in a good way)
  • Even more importantly July was the launch of the inaugural Typeform Community Dad joke’s competition. Sorry Gabi, I’m joking, of course it wasn’t more important than you starting. That was equally important :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Oh my gosh, how could we forget?! It does feel like @Gabi Amaral has already been here 10000 years! :rofl:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

July was a blast!! :zap:

Congrats to the team and our top contributors @john.desborough, @Paulo, and @vickioneill!

It does feel more than a month here and that's great! I can never thank you all enough for being so welcoming! :blue_heart:

Come on, @James! Equally important? You don't need to lie over here!  :joy: 

I'll just leave you with a drop of wisdom and something for you to think about → "There is no worse blind man than the one who doesn't want to see" Hahaha   :eyes: