• 12 October 2023
  • 10 replies
Typeform Love giveaway - Fall 2023 ❤️
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
  • Tech Community Advocate
  • 13014 replies

Hello my friends! 👋🏼

It’s been a long time comin’ (cue Taylor Swift music), but we're back again with another dose of Typeform Community Love 💕 

As a token of appreciation for the folks who make this Community such an interesting and helpful place to be, we’re sending Love to some of you once again. There’s a few of you on the list who are new, and we want to thank you for joining and helping others these last few months!

If you’ve been an active member in the community lately, you may get an email from us with ‘LOVE’. The email should look like this and it’s NOT spam. 

YhP-ZbGv1MaFWPZumFqmzvte9yfTdy4jlKYsY59wBxt0-aSsH0vXsRnqovIISQOKTIvQNUZApDcMKZ1oEd9mDSwl_FwEoMNsZ2nexXowrH_dheLVurOHJekGLwNdmuhQbnmpysnZ7csMI-i-3Q5GGA

Please note that we’ll send the email to the address you have registered in your Typeform or VideoAsk community accounts, so stay tuned! 😉

Special shout out to: @john.desborough @picsoung @Darnell @jvh @HC Marketing @Harsh @okdashcam @cate.anti @Grace.H @Dan Barker @Jsanchez204 @mathio @Allen Starrett 

You can read more about our Typeform Love program below:

Typeform Love program

Thank you very much for being here. Hope you enjoy it! ❤️

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Liz and all of the Typeform Community folk - thank you!

“Save the Children” got an unexpected donation… 

cheers!

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@Liz BEST. COMMUNITY. EVER. Love y’all and love the wonderful products y’all make!!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Y’all….make me cry!!! Thank you so much <3 😍

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@john.desborough Oh I love that organization!!! So glad to hear it!

@Darnell Best customers ever because of people like you!

@okdashcam Well now I’m crying. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thank you! 😃

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks for all the feedback you’ve been giving, @Allen Starrett !

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Yay! Thanks so much to everyone that drops in and shares the Typeform & VideoAsk love! 💜

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

You guys are amazing! Thanks for being part of our wonderful little corner of the online world 😇

Userlevel 3
Badge

So glad to be part of this community! ❤️

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

I love how Typeform love is up and running!!! Such a great community to be part of! 😍