Community Love

Typeform Love giveaway - February 2023 ❤️

• 14 February 2023
  • 8 replies
Typeform Love giveaway - February 2023 ❤️
Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Happy Valentine's Day folks! 

We figured that this feast day/commercial celebration of romance was a good excuse to resurrect our Typeform Love program. As regulars may remember, this was the scheme lovingly initiated by our dear Gabi to show our appreciation towards our most active community members. 

Well since Gabi left Typeform (amicably, I might add!) I'm ashamed to admit the Love disappeared with her – i.e. we hadn't found the time to keep the program going. For this I apologize, and to make amends we want to issue an overdue outpouring of Love to our most treasured members over the last four months!

If you’ve been an active member in the community, you should get an email from us with ‘Love’. The email should look like this (it’s not spam!)

Special shout out to these apples of our eyes: @john.desborough @Darnell @mathio@picsoung @andrew_videoask @jeremielp @Gabi.Amaral @DNALewis @jvh @Dan L @the other max @MaxUnico @Sangito Deva @Priscilla_Sapphira @suzieq 

Thank you all very much for being here ❤️

Love from your not-so secret admirers: @Liz  @Grace and myself x

8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Thank you so much! Happy Valentines everyone 💜

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Oh this warmed my heart @James! Happy Valentines Day to all our wonderful members 💖 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

What a lovely treat 🙂 A great way to spread the love this Valentine’s day 💖

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Thank you so much @James - i am sure that @Gabi.Amaral will approve.. 

happy to be able to share the love with a charity that is close to my heart, Drs without Borders

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@James what a lovely treat to wake up to awesome sauce like this waiting in my inbox.🤗

Had no idea this was Gabi’s invention but I’m not suprised when you know what type of person she is.

Happy V-Day to all and all you good folks at Typeform deserve ALL the flowers!💐

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@john.desborough Kudos for spreading the love!

Thanks so much, @James and @Gabi Amaral ❤️

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thanks! 😁

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Aaah, I'm late to the party but I'm so happy to see you keep sending love!!!! You're the best!!

Thanks thanks thanks! 😍