Skip to main content

Hey everyone!

Ā 

Itā€™s been a great year so far in the Typeform Community, and we wanted to take some time to say thanks to some members who have beenĀ sharing knowledge and helping each other out! šŸ¤—

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

If youā€™ve been an active member in the community lately, you may get an email from us (via Tremendous) with ā€˜LOVEā€™ šŸ’—

Ā 

The email should look like this (so donā€™t worry itā€™s not spam!):

Ā 

AD_4nXe2m6GuWX3DgWh8P3bixUIUllB2wVhr7XU-61WY9AvXZJ-fQVPi6LqwPo8GuTJFuyPZaf9Psa1fIKK1EprmIClMXJdFeejbv8KZhR8dn7maeJpa-3fFp3UtUM6lBie9gekzWhuiT2WgwRG1v98xIip2HQ?key=DHX8PqV7-sbC7ddjyavuBg

Ā 

Weā€™ll be sending the email to the address you have registered in your Typeform or VideoAsk account šŸ“§

Ā 

A massive thanks toĀ @john.desboroughĀ @Baptiste JacquemetĀ @picsoungĀ @suzieqĀ @DarnellĀ @Ash.NZĀ @olasĀ @mathioĀ @RaiĀ @Dmytro MĀ @victorwuĀ @Sun.ParkĀ @JonĀ and to everyone that stops by our corner of the internet!Ā šŸŒž

Ā 

If youā€™re curious about Typeform Love, you can read more about how it works here.

Thanks everyone! Great to have you all here. Thanks for sharing the love @GraceĀ šŸ˜

Although itā€™s never expected and yā€™allĀ know my appreciation for yā€™all and your products is genuine and sincere regardless,Ā Iā€™m always down for some of that TF love, ha!

Biggest of thanks to @Grace, @James, and @LizĀ for never failing to surprise us with stuff like this.

THANK YOU.

queue up ā€œsummer lovinā€™ (ok the song is actually Summer Nights) cuz now i have that earworm

Thanks, on behalf of Save The Children, for the unexpected but always appreciated Typeform Love.Ā 

#gladtobehere

Ā 

des

What a nice surprise! Thanks to @JamesĀ @GraceĀ @LizĀ Ā and all the members, for making the community such a welcoming place :)Ā 

What an amazing gesture @LizĀ @JamesĀ @Grace! Thank you very much back in return for your ongoing help. It is a great supportive community you have built and the help we receiveĀ is always greatly appreciated. Happy to be your positively raving advocates and contributors! šŸ˜€

Thanks for all the love.

One question: Can one marry Typeform? (I'm thinking about it).

Thanks @LizĀ @JamesĀ @john.desboroughĀ @GraceĀ 

HAHAH @olasĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

Wow, thanks a lot, that was really unexpected (Iā€™m sure Save for the Children will be grateful to you!!)

Thatā€™s a pleasure to be part of the community šŸ„°

@olasĀ You know, I do have a good connectionĀ when it comes weddings.Ā šŸ‘€šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£