Answered

Access to the New Builder

• 1 February 2021
  • 63 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi everyone, 

I’m a little bit bored because i just paid to get the pro version of typeform and i can’t see the buttons to do Ranking and Matrix responses in my research survey.. I specifically paid for those options (and also illimited logic jumps but nvm) so i’m disappointed.

Does anyone have an idea?

Thanks for helping

Julie

icon

Best answer by Mariana 10 February 2021, 11:59

View original

63 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello, Julie. Welcome to our Community!

You have the option to use a Matrix question and also a Ranking question in your forms. Is this what you're looking for?

Also, I confirm you do have unlimited logic jumps under the Professional plan. Are you facing any issues when building your logic jumps? 

Let us know and we'll be happy to help!

Having the same problem. Neither of those question options are showing up for me. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ssweeneyjgi ! You’ll find those options in the new builder. If you’re account has the classic builder, we’ll be adding the new builder soon to all accounts! :) 

Uh … okay. So in the meantime, I don’t have that option at all?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ssweeneyjgi we may be able to get this added to your account. :) I’ll send you a DM!

I also need to use a ranking question, but don’t see the option. Can you help?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@henrym I’ll send you a DM! :) 

@Liz Hi! I was also looking to use a Ranking question. Can I get access too? 

Hi, I’m working on a survey and want to add a matrix question. But I couldn't locate the option on the editor. Is it included in the free plan? Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Maniak Co I’ll send you a DM as well! I can’t promise anything, but I can try! :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @KATHERINE . Thanks for popping by! The matrix question is available in the free plan using our new builder. We’re rolling out the new builder to all accounts soon, so if you don’t see the new builder yet, it will be there shortly. :) 

Userlevel 1

Hi @Liz

Thanks for your answers. I have a real close deadline and I am conducting a survey for a territorial service of the French government, so I would be happy to get access to the new builder before mi-February if it is possible!

Many thanks!!

Julie

Hello! Same here, I’d love to get the matrix question option very soon as I have a survey meant to go out in 2 weeks time. Thanks a lot !! @Liz 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Juliehem  and @SencropTeam ! I’ll message each of you directly shortly. :) Depending on your location, I may be able to get access but if not, the new builder will be in all accounts soon. 

I’m in the same boat. Just joined to test out Typeform and was excited about the ranking option, but it’s not showing up even when I make sure all the ‘Trial’ features are enabled. Any chance you can add me to the access list as well? @Liz Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @pweigel. Welcome to Typeform! I’ll send you a DM =) 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi, 

I need the matrix question for my survey and it is suppose to go live asap. I can’t find the matrix question type in the builder, when is it available?

Thanks

Userlevel 2
Badge

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@sergi I didn’t see a message in your reply, but if there’s anything we can answer for you, let us know!

I also cannot locate and need the Matrix option. Please email my marketing manager with workaround. Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @jonas Thanks for joining the community. :) Happy to hear you’re interested in the features within the new builder! Depending on the region you are in we may (or may not) be able to give you early access - this is to do with our roll out plan. However, the awesome news is that we expect to grant you all access by Q2. Let us look into it and we’ll get back to you as quickly as we can! :grinning:

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @jonas Thanks for joining the community. :) Happy to hear you’re interested in the features within the new builder! Depending on the region you are in we may (or may not) be able to give you early access - this is to do with our roll out plan. However, the awesome news is that we expect to grant you all access by Q2. Let us look into it and we’ll get back to you as quickly as we can! :grinning:

So, how can I get access right now?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Angel Aid Cares.

Thanks for joining this conversation! Regarding the matrix questions and our New Builder, we may (or may not) be able to grant you access depending on the region you are in. Let me send you a DM to confirm if this is possible in your case.

One way or another we should have everyone on the New Builder by the beginning of Q2, that’s the plan right.

Note that I removed your Marketing Manager’s email from your post. Since this is a public forum it’s better to keep emails away from the ‘public eye’.

Glad to have you in the community with us! =)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey, @KATHERINE and @jonas. Let me send you a DM to confirm if this is possible in your case. =)

I also have this problem; I thought I would have access to ranking if I paid for the upgrade!