Answered

Access to the New Builder

• 1 February 2021
  • 63 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi everyone, 

I’m a little bit bored because i just paid to get the pro version of typeform and i can’t see the buttons to do Ranking and Matrix responses in my research survey.. I specifically paid for those options (and also illimited logic jumps but nvm) so i’m disappointed.

Does anyone have an idea?

Thanks for helping

Julie

icon

Best answer by Mariana 10 February 2021, 11:59

View original

63 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @cbradleyy Thanks for joining the community! :) 

It’s possible that you may not have access to our New Builder features yet which is normal because the roll-out is an incremental process. We’ll be adding access to all accounts in the  following weeks.

If you have any questions in the meantime, let us know! :grinning:

I am trialing the free version and also need to use the matrix which i cannot see. How soon will this new builder be available so I can test how it works?

I am also trialing the free version and really need the matrix function. Could you please get back to me soon and help me use the new builder? Thanks! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @lisshorten and @Selina. Thanks for joining this conversation! 

Our support team are best placed to handle any New Builder queries, please do get in touch with them here. They may be able to help you further regarding your request to access it. =)

P.S.: Please make sure you use the same email of your Typeform account. This is because tickets that are not raised with the right account will take more time to get a response since non Typeform users have a different priority.  

Hope this helps! 

I also need to use a ranking question, but don’t see the option. Can you help?
I need it right now for a job.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Gui Our support team is handling any requests for the new builder, so please be sure to get in touch with them here! :) 

Halloo i’m new user is typeform, i have a question where i can find matrix question on add item ?

Ty 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Sano. Welcome to Typeform and to our Community! 🥳

The Matrix question is part of our New Builder, which is still not available for everyone. Depending on the region you are in, we may (or may not) be able to give you early access - this is to do with our roll-out plan.

The great news is that we expect to grant you all access in the next weeks. Our support team are handling the New Builder requests so you can get in touch with them hereThey may be able to help you further. =)

Hope this helps!

Hello everyone,

I made a Typeform account on Monday and I have just switched to the essentials subscription. However, I do not see the latest update with the new design and the new types of questions - can someone maybe help me figure it out?

Much appreciated!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Petya ! Thanks for dropping by the community. I posted your question here so you can read more about the new builder and when all of the accounts will have it! :) 

Hey guys. 

I just cant see the variable section in my Logic Panel. I have the Professional Plan (dont know if this helps)

Is it regarding the Plan or the Editor version?

Thanks, 

Hello, is there a way I can get the new builder and not just wait until it happens?

Im currently stuck. 

Best, 

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

@larvuz I have the same issue. Good question!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @larvuz and @daniel. Welcome to the Typeform Community! 🥳

I moved your question here so you can read more about the new builder and how you can request access to it. Feel free get in touch with our support team here. They are best placed to handle any New Builder queries :) 

Hope this helps! 

Hi @Liz

I too am on a  payed plan, with a deadline and still don’t seem to have access to the ranking option. Could you please assist me on this asap?. 

Thanks for your time!

G

Badge +5

Hi @Gabriella Sá, welcome to our community! Im going to quote my dear colleague @Mariana who has already given a route for you to request access to the New Builder. 

Our support team are best placed to handle any New Builder queries, please do get in touch with them hereThey may be able to help you further regarding your request to access it. 

P.S.: Please make sure you use the same email of your Typeform account. This is because tickets that are not raised with the right account will take more time to get a response since non Typeform users have a different priority. 

Note: Please bear in mind that not everyone can access the New Builder yet, it depends on our roll out plans and where you are located geographically. 

I’m in the same boat: Joined with a paid version specifically because the website made it look like ranked questions were included. Disappointed they are not (at least yet for all). I’ve contacted the support team as you suggest @Mariana and @Liz to request access to the new builder. I am also a professional on a deadline. From this thread, it seems like this is an ongoing and unaddressed marketing problem for Typeform. https://help.typeform.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052767651-Ranking-question doesn’t say anything I can see about the functionality actually not being available. This experience has definitely damaged my relationship with this brand.

Hi,

How soon can we get the new builder?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @@StudioCo+Hab Our support team let us know they’ve been able to gran you access to the new builder. :) Did you happen to receive their email with the good news? :smile:

Thanks @Liz. I did just see it. Thank you! So stoked to use it! The design platform of Typeform is so much better than the competition, I was bumbed to think I’d have to use another product to do ranking. Excited to try out Typeform ranking on the new builder!

Hi,

Help me please clrafiy someting. We have a profesional package and I see the classic version. I cant figure out for days where to find the matrix option here.. any help..?

This article didnt help: https://help.typeform.com/hc/en-us/articles/360029255992 because this is NOT a matrix question like this. If I put the option as a group question it takes like 3 times longer to fill out the survey.

I cant really follow the blogs where i see that a matrix question exists only (?) in New builder version, which is rolled out for only some users…? https://help.typeform.com/hc/en-us/articles/360055204932-New-or-Classic-builder-Which-am-I-using-

So if I want to publish survey next week, which has matrix option I just cant do it in Typeform (with he classis version?..,? Any suggestion??

Thanks in advance

@Mariana 

@Liz 

I’m also trying to create a poll with a ranking option. Is this something I can also have access to? Thanks for the help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @KEK and @Jenni. Welcome to the Typeform Community! :hugging:

The ranking question is available for the New Builder only. Our support team are best placed to handle any New Builder queries, please do get in touch with them hereThey may be able to help you further regarding your request to access it. =)

Hope this is helpful!

I’m trying to access the new builder in my existing account, are you still rolling out these changes? I don’t see it in my account.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Mieke. Yes, we are! :)

We expect to grant you all access in the next weeks. Depending on the region you are in, we may (or may not) be able to give you early access - this is to do with our roll-out plan. But you can always contact our support team to see if they're able to give you early access. :hugging:  Let us know if you have further questions!