Answered

Access to the New Builder

• 1 February 2021
  • 63 replies

Show first post

63 replies

Hi @Mariana My account is in Switzerland and I need the matrix question asap for a survey, any advise on what. could i do?

Thanks

Hi @Liz 

I also set up a paid plan specifically because it was advertised in a way that it seemed it would give me access to the new builder. I’m UK-based and working to a deadline, when am I likely to have access?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @MarianaGrigorian and @supplyteamwe - thanks for stopping by! You’ll want to follow the instructions in the post for contacting the support team to see if they can help add the new builder to your account. Let us know if you have any troubles getting ahold of them!

Hi @Mariana @Liz - How can I get access to the Ranking questions? I think I still have the Classic builder? Please advise. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@stretch - follow the instructions here to request access o the new builder: they are a repeat from up above

support team are best placed to handle any New Builder queries, please do get in touch with them hereThey may be able to help you further regarding your request to access it. =)

P.S.: Please make sure you use the same email of your Typeform account. This is because tickets that are not raised with the right account will take more time to get a response since non Typeform users have a different priority.  

Hi, @Mariana and @Liz! I’m having the same problem! Before I decide to pay for a plan, I saw a few typeform tutorials and they were all about the new builder, easy and fast to control. Now that I created an account, I just can’t use the classic builder, it’s way more complicated. I see no reason to continue with or upgrade my plan if I don’t have access to the new builder. Can you please help me?

P.S.: I have a really close deadline. :sob:  It’s kinda urgent

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@urbanarts - unfortunately Typeform is rolling the new builder out to regions on a set schedule and they tell me that everyone is going to have it soon. 

if you are facing that tight a deadline, then the best way to proceed is to follow the instructions in the post above and what i have copied here for you - which is the same information i provided to you in your other post yesterday: 

the support team are best placed to handle any New Builder queries, please do get in touch with them hereThey may be able to help you further regarding your request to access it. =)

P.S.: Please make sure you use the same email of your Typeform account. This is because tickets that are not raised with the right account will take more time to get a response since non Typeform users have a different priority. 

This community is NOT the official support site - some of us users help out as often as we are poking our heads in here and the official Typeform Community Advocates are in here during their main working hours Monday to Friday (and occasionally on the weekend). going to the the link above and putting in the request is the fastest way to reach the support team over the weekend to try and get the new builder to help you meet your deadline. 

that may not be the answer that you are seeking but i hope it does help resolve your issue faster over the weekend. 

des

HI- I reached out to support and got the new builder - within a day. I suggest reaching out!

Badge +5

HI- I reached out to support and got the new builder - within a day. I suggest reaching out!

Great! Thanks for letting us know 👌

I have no navigation arrows setting options at all …. can someone please upgrade me or take a look at my account?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I have no navigation arrows setting options at all …. can someone please upgrade me or take a look at my account?

@bigpresence - i responded as well to your other post .. check the bottom right hand corner of your typeform

Hello amazing team !

Do you know when I’ll be able to get access to the new builder ?

I really need the matrix questions, and it’s been 2 months since the news :-(

Thank you for your time,

Pierre

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@pierre 

the Typeform support team are best placed to handle any New Builder queries, please do get in touch with them hereThey may be able to help you further regarding your request to access it. =)