Answered

Anonimous

• 2 February 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi! I’m planning to use typeform for engagement survey adding personal information filtres at the begining of the survey link (gender, time in the company and departament) and, I want to be anonymous. My question is, would Typeform hide the answers of the employees that are obvious in order no to have access to that information? or it must be the company trining no to ask information so clear…?

Thanks for the quick response :)!

icon

Best answer by Liz 10 February 2023, 16:34

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Marta Perello i Lazaro Happy little Friday! I’m not quite sure I understand how the filters in the beginning would work. Is this information you would ask the respondent? Or do you already have this information? 

Hi Liz, thank you for your message. Exactly, this information I’ll ask to the respondent, in order to have details but no the respondent indentification. So I would like to ask the platorme no to downloud answers that doesn’t respect anonymity

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Marta Perello i Lazaro If you ask the questions on the form, the answers will be recorded in Typeform. There’s no workaround for this, but you could send the data to Google Sheets and remove the data you don’t want your employees to see.