Answered

answer based form, not a submission

• 27 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Hello, I wish to ask three questions and then give an answer ($fees). Currently I am using 3 questions in a row and then using conditional branching to go to a Statement, this seems to work OK, but there are about 15 statements that all need logic. Is there a better way to do this, for example using Endings? I don’t want any Submit button after the statement as there is no page to go to, they have their answer.

Thanks in Advance

icon

Best answer by Liz 28 March 2024, 14:55

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @triotech Thanks for stopping by the community! How are you currently calculating the fees? For example, is it scored based on their answers? Any additional context you could give there would be great!

its just based on logic, so if Q1 is NO AND Q2 is NO and Q3 is 14-24 years old, then say “$42”. So I’m looking writing maybe 20 conditions (unless there is a better way!)

Q1 is YES/NO
Q2 is YES/NO and
Q3 is Age Bracket (6 brackets)

example image below

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ohhhh got it, @triotech . I wonder if it would be easier to score each of those answers and then, on the very last question, set a logic jump based on the scores? That way, you don’t have to think of every possible condition. 

This article here has a bit more information on scoring your form.