Question

Booking form with conditional logic and payment

• 27 March 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi there, I’m building a form where the user has to select, for example, his country. If language A is selected then jumps to the next question. If language B then jump to, say, question 14 where language B questions begin. At the end of every “road”, I need to collect the payment (with the Stripe integration).
I’ve noticed that we cannot add more than one “payment question”, how can I manage this flow?
Is there a way to set logical jump in a way that, for example, when the user press “continue” on question 10 he jumps to, say, “payment question” 22?
Many thanks,

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Tenente - this is from a user

yes it is possible to jump to a payment question from other areas using the logic jump. Think of the branching to individual language streams, then coming back to a summary page that says here is what you ordered proceed to payment question.. sort of like the screen below.. the little demo site for that is at this link… it is by no means perfect and only an idea 

hopefully that works to give you the idea. 

des

@Tenente - this is from a user

yes it is possible to jump to a payment question from other areas using the logic jump. ]

des

HI, thank you, but I’m trying to understand if there’s a way to add this jump, for a short text question. I mean adding a jump if the user has submitted the question (regardless of the answer). I think I’ve solved adding a “does not contain” and leaving the field blank, but I’m not sure if this solution is correct.