Answered

Bug on the logic jump ?

• 5 March 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi everyone, 
I have an issue on a logic jump and I really don’t understand why. 

My typeform is basically a succession of yes/no question for a technical support. The logic jumps are quite basic : if yes, then problem solved, if no, go to the next question. 

The logic map is correct and shows the path that I want. But when I test it, it doesn’t follow the scheme. 

My problem is at question 11 : 

If yes, then problem solved. If no, go to question 6. The logic here is correct: 

But, when I perform the test, after question 11, if I select “No”, then it sends me to the ending screen. What I don’t understand is that this path do not exist, neither in the branching and calculation, nor in the map!

Do you have an idea why it behaves like that? 

icon

Best answer by Liz 6 March 2021, 22:46

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Camille_equisense thanks for stopping by and including the screenshots - super helpful! Our logic jump feature currently works when sending the respondent forward in the form, but it doesn’t work sending the respondent backwards in the form. Because of this, you’ll need to adjust your logic jumps to ensure they are only moving the respondent forward. 

Hope this helps! Let us know if you run into any other troubles with the logic jumps. 

A huge thanks for your answer ! It works perfectly now :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Camille_equisense glad to hear! Let me know if I can help answer anything else! :grinning: