Answered

Calculator with multiple variables

Hello !

I would like to create a calculator for profitability depending on the answer of 4 questions :

1. What is your average monthly visitor on site ?
  2. What is your conversion rate ?
  3. What is your average basket ?
  4. What is your monthly media budget ?

Then I would have a last slide saying your current ROAS is X, if you increase your conversion rate by 0,5% it would be X and you would make X incremental revenue. 

Formula for ROAS calculation would be 1 / (((website visitors x conversion rate) * average basket)/monthly media budget)

Is that possible ?

Thanks a lot !

icon

Best answer by andrew_videoask 11 May 2022, 19:33

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi there, @VDBetter 👋

Here’s an MVP that I created. Let me know what you think.

I’ll also include the logic configuration below: 

(Note: The “one” variable is a number that’s set to 1) 

@andrew_videoask wow thanks a lot !!! 

to go even further, do you think it’s possible in the end to say your current ROAS is X  if you increase your conversion rate by 0,5% it would be X and you would make X incremental revenue ? Like kind of different hypothesis based on conversion rate ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@VDBetter - you can easily do that but you would probably want to create another variable and run through the calculation scenarios for the customer and put the results in that variable so that you have score and the new one to compare

you could different scenarios (each with a different variable) that talk about 

• increasing the number of visitors to the web site ie 10% increase in traffic would mean …
  • increasing your conversion rate by X would mean….
  • increasing the bundle value - how many upsells/downsells can you add that will increase the offer value by x%
  • if you increased/reduced marketing spend by X what impact would that have

just a thought 

des