Skip to main content
Answered

Can I use typeform on my own website?

• 10 July 2021
  • 1 reply

I have a news website. I want to use typeform on my website. how can I do this for my site. my website is here bangladiary.com

Hi @bangladiary.com. Welcome to the Typeform Community :hugging:

Sure thing! To get started, log in to your Typeform account, open the typeform you want to embed, and click on the Share panel, where you can see our embed options:

sharedec2020.png

Above, you can see the six main embedding options: StandardFull pagePopup and Slider, Popover and Side tab.

Alternately, if your typeform hasn't been published yet, click Publish from the Create panel to view a pop-up menu with the same embedding options available on the Share panel. 

shareoptionsmini.png

After clicking on an embed option from the Share panel or Publish menu, you'll be directed to a page where you can switch between different embed modes and toggle between desktop and mobile previews. 

embedtoggle.png

Once you’ve chosen your embed settings, you can grab the code by clicking Get the code. Simply paste this into your web page code to embed the typeform.

Here you'll find all the embed options and the step by step to do that. Hope this helps! Let us know how it goes =)