Answered

Can't change to the "New Builder"

• 23 April 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi guys, I'm trying to change from the old builder to the new builder, but when I click the three dots under my form the option "Bring to the new builder" doesn't appear. I'm currently under an essentials plan and using Google Chrome. Thanks a lot!

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 23 April 2021, 04:16

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@urbanarts - welcome to the community from a fellow user!

just a quick check - can you confirm that you are actually using the new builder? Have you been upgraded from the classic to the new? 

if you show a screen shot of a typeform question layout and the logic panels, that would help to determine what the appropriate next steps are for you!

cheers

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@urbanarts - as a follow up, if you are on the ‘classic builder’, the Typeform support team are best placed to handle any New Builder queries, please do get in touch with them hereThey may be able to help you further regarding your request to access it. =)

P.S.: Please make sure you use the same email of your Typeform account. This is because tickets that are not raised with the right account will take more time to get a response since non Typeform users have a different priority.