Can you do a Slider as a question?

• 16 February 2021
  • 36 replies

Show first post

36 replies

Hi all,

Wondering if there can be a question type made called slider where you can input the min and max value and people filling it out can slide to their answer choice anywhere between the two numbers? Would be greatly appreciate as an added feature one day.

Best.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @anonymous99 I’ve added your post here where we have more information on this. 😀

Hi there, 

Adding to these threads. We urgently need a slider option. We collect NPS data from scale of 1-10 and on both “Net Promoter Score” and “Opinions Scale” options, 1,2,3,4,5 show in on row and 6,7,8,9,10 show below, meaning the user has to scroll. More importantly, our NPS results are skewed because users actually think it is a 1-5 ranking and enter 5 as the highest, without scrolling to 10 the highest. This happens on particular phone screen sizes. We are considering a drop down option but this is clunky. A sliding scale would solve this issue easily….. Thanks. Any update on release date as it looks like this has been requested for years now? Seems a pretty basic concept for a surveying tool.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks for sharing your feedback and use case, @JessaG ! It’s not currently on the roadmap, but if anything changes, we’ll post about it here. 

I have ended up using another provider as you do not have this features it has so many benefits there are too many to list.

It’s crazy that this hasn’t been added yet...

Okay, I’ve seen this “slider question” requested over and over again for quite a long time and I still don’t see it as an option in their interface to implement into a form.  Can someone answer with certainty when this will be added?

Typeform is really stuck in the past. The only that increases is their pricing. I regret extending my plan for another year, just because I’m in the old pricing model. 

We’re REALLY missing a slider in the tool. How is it possible that a company of your size does not have a couple of basic survey features?!?

Especially after countless of users have been asking for more than 2 years?!?

Would really like to have this added to the roadmap!

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Please add the slider option as a question type where you pick the start value, the end value and the increment.

Pease add this… and also allow currency or percentage questions so that people can enter something more that just numbers and they aren’t confused.