Answered

Cannot use 3 logic jumps as included in my subscription

• 4 March 2021
  • 4 replies

Hello community!
I have tried to publish my Typeform just now, and can’t seem to be able to without upgrading the plan- saying that I need to since only 3 logic jumps are included in mine.
Well, the thing is, I have counted the jumps many times over and gone through the form but I can’t find more than 3 jumps.
Anyone can help me with this?
Thanks

icon

Best answer by Mariana 8 March 2021, 16:34

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @HanSolo. Welcome to the Typeform Community! :hugging:

I believe I know what might be happening here. If you're on the Essentials plan, I confirm it does allow for up to 3 Logic Jumps per form. However, in the image below you can see exactly how these are counted. ​

?name=inline1338783011.png

You can see that although all conditions are set in the same question together, there are multiple conditions and each of these is counted as 1 individual Logic Jump, out of the available 3 on the form overall.

Sometimes it's possible to remove the additional logic jumps, publish the form and still, achieve the same result. So I can check if that's the case, would you mind sharing a screenshot of your logic jumps? I'll be happy to take a look and advise further! :)

Yes, have understood that each individual jump is consisted of different parts- which answer that leads where and where other leads- each logic jump should be consisting of this to be logical.

However, been looking through the table and the jumps to see exactly - if there is something wrong somewhere - but haven’t been able to identify any more than 3 jumps. And because of this I can’t publish my form; which needs to be done by today since I’m sending it out for initial feedback by my professors.

I want someone to look at it and see if it is my fault (and then explain) or a bug to be fixed, and the lack of tech support (used to be one just a couple of months back) is a little bit annoying (adding to stress)

All the best

So you’re basically telling me that this logic jump right here, makes 2 logic jumps? 

I find it BS because it is just 1 logic jump, there are 2 roads with 1 detour (the logic jump) 
Please fix

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @HanSolo. Thanks for sharing this. 

In your screenshot, I can see you're currently using 2 logic jumps while you could have used only one. Please see the screenshot below for more details:

If you have the same set up with the other questions, then you can follow this explanation for them as well and use up to 3 logic jumps :) Once done, you'll be able to publish your form.

Let me know if you have further questions, I'll be happy to help!