Question

Complex Outcome Survey

• 13 November 2023
  • 3 replies

I’ve created a self-assessment where there are questions that don’t really have answers that would guide someone to 1 of the 3 outcome results (but the majority of the questions do/will). If I just don’t select answers for those odd-ball questions (assuming this is even an option), will that throw the results or will it still allow me to establish clear paths to each of the proper outcomes?

For example - the first three questions of the survey (self-assessment) will determine the outcome (each answer, 3 options, will pair to a specific result), the remaining questions are really just to gather additional information. If I only set up the outcome quiz logic for those first three questions, will that work?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@sch - yes it will work just fine.. 

des

If your self-assessment is designed so that the first three questions determine the outcome with each answer corresponding to a specific result, setting up the outcome logic solely for these questions should work effectively. The remaining questions, which do not influence the outcome, can be used to gather additional information without affecting the result. This approach will allow the assessment to provide clear outcomes based on the key questions while also collecting extra data for further insights. Just ensure that the survey logic is clearly defined for the initial questions to ensure accurate outcome determination.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @sch Hope you’re doing well! Were you able to get the quiz setup? 😀