Answered

Contact field in typeform's create API

• 14 October 2022
  • 4 replies

Hello, 

I would like to know if it is possible to use typeform’s new “contact” field with the create API.

The documentation doesn’t seem to include it but perhaps it is not up to date ?  

Thank you

icon

Best answer by Liz 18 October 2022, 21:10

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Delight Our developers are working on adding this to the documentation! I’m following it’s progress, so as soon as I have an update, I’ll post so here. 

Hi @Liz, thank you for your answer. 

I’m not sure I understand whether the “contact” question is indeed usable with the API (and you are working on updating the documentation) or if you are working on making it available on the API (meaning it is not yet available). In the latter case, do you have any information on when that would be available ? 

Thank you very much for your help

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Delight this is what the product team said: 

It just isn't documented yet. If they create a quick form with the contact block, and use the API to grab the form definition, they can check it out. Same thing with response if they fill out a response they can see how it comes through. The response data comes through exactly the same as if the questions were individual blocks. I believe in the form definition, it does show "type": "contact_info

Hello, 

I would like to know if it is possible to use typeform’s new “contact” field with the create API.

The documentation doesn’t seem to include it but perhaps it is not up to date ?  

Thank you