Answered

Create 2 script according to the answer

• 9 June 2023
  • 2 replies

Hello, 

I would like to create an inscription type form where someone can put the contact information of his coworkers.

The number of coworkers is varible so I would like to know if its possible to add 2 buttons : 

• One to create another page of contact info (to add another person)
  • One to go directly to the end of the typeform

thank you very much

Capucine

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 9 June 2023, 18:35

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @CapucineDL Happy Friday! While it isn’t possible to add additional buttons to the form, could you add additional contact questions to the form and use logic jumps to show this question if they do need to enter the information? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Liz @CapucineDL 

i think you could make this work if you asked a yes/no question about adding coworkers - along with a proviso that you’ll get them to that page in a bit, as soon as they finish all the rest of the required info about the primary respondent. 

When you are finished all the questions for the primary, you come back with a question/statement page that says “ok, time to add your coworker details” and when they hit the ‘let’s add them’ button - which submits the form for the primary, it redirects them to a second typeform for the coworker information (hidden fields to carry the unique id ie email to the next form) . 

in this second form you get them to enter the details for the coworker and end it with a ‘add another yes/no’ that submits and exits or submits and redirects back to the second form again, carrying the hidden field of the unique identifier.. 

des