Answered

Create a list of orders

• 29 September 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi everybody, I would like to create a typeform and I’m looking for the best template to use. My aim is to send a document to all my clients with a choice of different items they can book. They’ll have to fullfill the document with all their datas and chose the product/s they want to receive (but they will buy it once they receive it - so any payment is due).

As result I would like to have a list of all the orders.

Any ideas of the best template to use?

thank you :-)

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 30 September 2021, 03:54

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Tommaso Happy Wednesday! It might be worth checking out our shopping cart templates here. There are a variety to choose from, and they sound quite similar to what you’d be looking to build. 

As for a list of orders, is there any particular manner you’d like to receive them? For example, is a spreadsheet fine or would email notifications work? 

Thank you Liz, I would like to receive a spreadsheet. I checked all the templates but it’s not easy to chose. I need to put pictures, prices and give the possibility to our consumer to specify the quantity. Thank you, regards.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Tommaso - welcome to the community . 

to receive the spreadsheet there are a couple of was to do that BUT the easiest is to connect your typeform to a Google Sheet and have the responses pushed there directly when the user submits the form. 

once in Google Sheet, you can manipulate the data as required to get the report structure you want. Just be mindful to ensure that you pull the data into a second tab (leave the first tab alone to receive the incoming data) and do all the manipulations on the second tab. 

cheers

des