Answered

Create a post to draw attention

• 12 November 2021
  • 1 reply

For Instance, my idea is to get attention from customers by posting a textual question - and - three choices - that’s - three digital pictures of cartoon maps.  That would enable customers to click on for downloading one of these digital jigsaw puzzles - free!  So if customers begin to like it, they will have to take a challenge by do three things 1) pay me first, 2) taking multiple choice quiz in hope to win a digital gift - free digital jigsaw puzzle, 3) if customers want to go further with my online quiz, they may pay me more on, then taking tough quizzes in hope of winning money prizes - that’s - gift cards - restaurant cards, event tickets, or cash cards, etc.   Can this proposal be done in creating such “type form.”

icon

Best answer by Liz 12 November 2021, 21:00

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Roy Charles Price Thanks for stopping by the community! I hope you’re having a great Friday. It sounds like you’ll need to create a few forms and tie them together. I’d first start by looking at this article here to learn more about doing that. 

As for your first form when asking folks to pay you, you would need to create a form that has our payment integration. You can learn more about integrating with Stripe here

This should hopefully help you get started, but let me know if you have any questions based on these two articles!