Answered

Create a template

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello. I have a Typeform that I want to convert into a template so that anyone can use it and send surveys out on their own/see their responses from individual clients.

Please let me know how/if this is possible.

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 6 July 2022, 17:51

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Mel Milloway Happy Wednesday! I hope you’re having a great week so far. With a regular account, it isn’t possible to create a template, but I do believe this is something you may be able to do if you’re a Partner with us. @john.desborough or @TiffanyM can confirm this!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Liz - I am waiting on Typeform to create a ‘marketplace’ where folks could post templates for sale.. lol

the closest thing that exists for Agency Partners, is the ability to create a ‘service package’ that you sell to client: there i can outline WHAT is in the ‘package’ (ie a template(s), example Google Sheet, output report template example, instructions on how to use) and then, if the purchasing client sets me up as the agency partner, at least temporarily, I can transfer the template into the user’s Typeform account/workspace and they can then follow the instructions on how to set it up for use. 

I added a couple of things outside just the template - Sheet, output template - as I am in the process of bundling up a couple of my examples as ‘service packages’ and they include the ability to connect to Google Sheets and use Document Studio to generate the report (they have to buy Doc Studio though..) 

if there was an easier way to save a Typeform as a ‘filetype’ object that could be imported into the Builder, that would be awesome!!!! and would resolve the need to have someone do the install… 

just my thoughts

des

Userlevel 1
Badge

that was my suspicion. thanks!