Answered

Creating a raffle

• 11 October 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi all! Hopefully I can make this idea work.

We are setting up a raffle where our customers receive lottery-tickets with random numbers (XX-12345 for example). I would like to use Typeform (TF) as a means to check wether one of your numbers is lucky enough to be awarded with a prize. 

If i only had a few prizes, it would be simple. Is your input(number) equal to (winning lottery number), then go this prize page. Great succes. If your number is not equal to ... - unfortunately, try again next time.

But we are working with a minimal of 1.000 prizes. I don’t know if it is even possible to have a thousand logic steps (equal to), but the amount of work makes it impossible. 

Is there a better way? Can I, one way or another, input a lot of random numbers as winners? From a .csv or?

Thanks for all the help in advance.

Kind regards,

Eliam 

icon

Best answer by Liz 11 October 2022, 20:53

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @SamenGezond Happy Tuesday! Happy to have you here in the community. 😀 If you had one or two numbers as the winner, that may work, though I think this would be quite the complicated (and time-consuming) setup to build in Typeform (as much as I think it would be cool to see in our product!). 

It might be worth taking a look at the post below for some inspiration: