Answered

Difficulties to build my Typeform

• 27 June 2022
  • 1 reply

Hello, 
I need to build a Typeform with a homepage composed of 6 objectives, the person who fills in the questionnaire must be able to choose the number of objectives he/she wants as well as the nature of this (or these) objectives. For example, they can tick off objective 1, 2, 4, 6 or only objective 4. Depending on the person's choice, they should have access to different questionnaires. For each combination of objectives, there is an associated questionnaire. However, I can't manage to build this questionnaire, I tried to integrate sub-questionnaires in the global questionnaire but it doesn't work despite the fact that I used the "logic" tool of the platform. I have the impression that there is too much data which creates a dysfunction of Typeform. Is there a simple way to make such a questionnaire?

icon

Best answer by Liz 28 June 2022, 17:32

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Léo849 You should be able to set this up using the redirect option! In the redirect option, you can send people to different URLs based on the answers they’ve chosen with logic jumps set up.