Skip to main content
Question

Disable submission page on NPS embed

• 6 June 2024
  • 3 replies

Hey there!

First time poster here so be kind :-)

We are using the NPS question survey and are embedding it into an email and sending out to customers. Customers then click on a number 0 - 10 and it opens a browser. It then shows the question again with that number selected, and a split second later it submits and goes to a thank you page.

We’d like to eliminate that first page, so the user clicks on a number in their email and it takes them to the thank  you page. Many of our users have found the current page which shows the numbers, and starts submitting a bit confusing. 

Is there a way to achieve what we are after?

Thank you

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @plovegrove Thanks for stopping by the community! That page with the question should automatically have it selected for them and thus, send them to the thank you page. 

If this is not the case, do you mind sending a video of what you’re seeing so I can share this with the product team? 

Hey @Liz  Yep it is auto-selected and moves to the thank you page. I am trying to bypass that selection page and go straight to the Thank You page. From a user experience point of view they have already clicked a number ( in the email ) and then that first page did create some confusion with users trying to select another number before it was submitted. Is there a way to just go to the Thank You page?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @plovegrove Ah, got it. I’m afraid it’s not possible to bypass the question page, but if that question isn’t automatically selecting/moving them to the thank you page, let us know!