Answered

Editing the social share icons

It seems I cannot find a way to:

1. Select which social share icons I want to use in my ending slide
  2. Edit the links of any social share icons in my ending slide

If there any way I can achieve the above two?

Thanks,

Themba

icon

Best answer by Mariana 28 April 2021, 12:06

View original

42 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks, @Vision APS ! 😁

Userlevel 1

Hi guys! How are you?

Please, could you consider to implement this feature ASAP? I think that’ll be great for all the Typeform community and maybe it’s not a high level code upgrade.

Really appreciate you understanding.

Best!

Rep.-

Agree with @repemondo !

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks for the feedback, @repemondo ! This isn’t in the roadmap, but if that changes, we’ll update you here. 😀

It would be great to customize the social share and the social meta tags for the share.

Userlevel 1

Thanks for the feedback, @repemondo ! This isn’t in the roadmap, but if that changes, we’ll update you here. 😀

Thanks Liz for your reply.

Since I wrote the message less than a week ago, two more people have commented the same thing, and the entire thread has more than 4000 views in less than a year (and there are hundreds of other similar threads in this forum). I really think it's a feature that will make life easier for all of us who love Typeform.

So… Why are you guys so reluctant to make this small change? Please, could you guys reconsider this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @repemondo I have shared this with our product team, but it’s important to note that while they look at requests, it doesn’t mean they will complete all of them. Feature requests are built based on the current workload, the popularity of other requests, and company goals. 

I agree with @repemondo , now the most important feature for any company and any type of survey, landing page, or anything is to share or the result or to follow the company page on socials like IG or even tiktok, considering that FB is almost dead except for events
Those are not so recent dynamics, very surprised that this debate is going on from more than a year!

Userlevel 1

I would like to add my name to this list. No offense, but it doesnt make any sens thats this feature isnt available. Having the possibility to ask our customer to follow us on social is vital.

Thank you!

Same request here; it’s ridiculous that we can’t simply add a link to our own instagram. The ability for the user to share the form on social media doesn’t seem that useful, it’s mind-boggling that this has still not been addressed.

How is this not a feature? Forced to use Facebook Twitter, and LinkedIn? Wow.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ChuckL While our product team is working on other features that have a higher amount of requests at the moment, we have passed along your feedback to them. 

I too would like to sign the petition to have this feature added

OMG ! 2 Years to add a simple feature like “social media's buttons”. The reactivity of Typeform is very bad ! what a shame. If you have created a community, idk why you’re not listening users? 

And of course I WANT THIS FEATURE NOW !

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

You and me both, @TOPAKITAINU ! (Also, I love dogs too!)

We would like to add and change the social sharing icons - why is that not possible?

Twitter and LinkedIn are not relevant for us !

Could you at least put a “copy URL” icon?

I can see others have asked this before - why did you not fix it ?

/corelution

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @corelution Thanks for stopping by the community! I added your post here so you can follow along for any updates on this feature request. 😀