Answered

Editting embedded link

• 6 June 2023
  • 5 replies

I added URLs to several questions in my Typeform. However, I want to add ?locale=nl behind all these URLs. Is there a way to edit the URL? The only way I can find is by removing the whole URL and then inserting it again, which is very tedious work if you have to do it 70 times.

I hope someone can enlighten me.

icon

Best answer by mathio 7 June 2023, 10:58

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @RickNL Thanks for stopping by the community. 😀 The only way to edit all of the URLs of your forms would be to edit each one manually. 

There might be a different solution to this using the APIs - @mathio if you happen to know!

Hello @Liz, I do not have a problem with editting them manually. I was wondering if I can adjust the inserted URL or if I have to first delete it and then re-insert it, because that is a lot more work.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @RickNL You should be able to add on the hidden field to the existing one there! That won’t affect anything, but I would definitely edit one and then test it to be sure. You can never be too safe!

There are no hidden fields when I go to the hidden fields tab.

A show case of my problem. The end seems to be the only way how to edit the link.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Liz @RickNL depending on how many URLs there is it might be easier to retrieve each form via API and update it with modified URLs. However you need to write a custom script for this.