Answered

Embed typeform into a sharepoint intranet page

• 9 November 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi, 

I am new to Typeform and not very literate with coding - so this is probably an obvious answer (i’m just not sure if it’s obviously yes, or obviously no!).

We have a workplace intranet that is powered by sharepoint, in as much as the web address is www.mycompany.sharepoint.com and we need to login with a Microsoft account

Within that I have a team site with buttons as links to other pages (still within sharepoint.com).

Can one of those buttons be a typeform link? And can it be both an external link and an embed link, so that the user remains within sharepoint?

The idea I have for Typeform is to use it internally as a decision tree. I am a financial adviser and I want to create a user-friendly decision tree so that my support team know what investment I am currently recommending based on the client circumstances they are faced with…. i think Typeform would work well if the above points are achievable?!

Thank you

icon

Best answer by mathio 13 November 2023, 10:06

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@mathio might be able to help you out with this!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @arongunningham,

if you wan to link to your typeform just make sure the button links to your typeform URL (you can find it on your typeform share page). The button might look like this:

<a href="https://form.typeform.com/to/<YOUR_TYPEFORM_FORM_ID>" target="_blank">
click to open decision tree in new tab
</a>

If you want to embed the typeform as a popup, you can get the embed code snippet on share page too.  It will display in a popup / modal window directly in your website.

Alternatively you might be able to use the embed SDK directly:

<button data-tf-popup="<YOUR_TYPEFORM_FORM_ID>">
click to open decision tree in a popup
</button>
<script src="//embed.typeform.com/next/embed.js"></script>

I hope this help. Unfortunately I am not familiar with Sharepoint at all so I can not provide more details.