Answered

Ending based on lowest score on a question

• 4 January 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi, 

I'd like to create a 10 question quiz with 6 answers each, scored 0 - 5. The ending should be based on the lowest score someone got on any question. So if a respondent answers 9 times the last answer - scoring 9 times 5 - and one time the first answer - scoring 1 times zero - the ending should be based on the zero. How would I have to build my logic?

Thanks very much for your time,

Hans

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 4 January 2022, 16:37

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @tmcwoerden Happy Tuesday! Welcome to the community. 

I think you could simply add logic on the very last question that states if the score is 0, then sending them to the corresponding ending. 

For example, you would first setup the calculations for each answer based on the steps here

Then, on the very last question, add a logic that looks something like below, checking for each question that would have an answering equaling 0: 

Would that set up work for you? 

Also, what kind of form are you building? I’m just curious about the calculations!

Thanks for your swift answer Liz!

We're making a survey where prospects can find out how they rank on a certain 'readiness'. The answers to the questions have a corresponding value of zero (first answer) to 5 (last answer). We want to direct prospects to an ending that corresponds with the lowest value they scored (on any question). So if their 'scores’ are 3, 5, 5, 2, 7, 8, 1, 9, 9 the correct ending would be the ending corresponding with 1. I'm not sure whether your answer accomodates this.. or do you think it does?

Thanks again for your time.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @tmcwoerden Oh! That makes sense then for the scoring. 

I think in this case, you could still set up the option above, choosing the answer that would have the lowest score on the very last question of your form. You would need to add logics for each question on the form, but It *should* work for you then. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@tmcwoerden - you could set up the logic rules using the following structure:

• if q1 =0 or q2=0 or q3=0 or … q10=0 then jumpto ending_for_O
  • if q1=1 or q2 =1 …. then jumpto ending_for_1

you would have 6 possible ending pages in this case… at least that is how i read it.. 

des