Answered

Font?

• 4 February 2021
  • 1 reply

Ok, I think I.may just have one tough cookie.  After testing like 30 form apps it cMs down to 2. Jotform.and Typeform. It really was tough because the fact is for the price no form app does even half of what Jotform can do yet I decided to pay more with Typeform..why?  It makes no logical sence.  I chose it because of..the appearance or primary font Typeform. Uses. It defines the brand and makes  things things soothing to look at.  Now all they new to do is relate some native inbox or spreadsheet or native app to view form submitting. It is a little off that aftwr being so excited building a form,that I have to the pay Zapier simply to connect to a app that I can actually.use productivly. That's a different post and the genious that designed the corporate Visual identity of Jotform which included colors,shapes and fonts..the top question I have is? What is the fonts name?  Sure we can use.google fonts, etc by what is that magic font. I work for one of the busiest restaurant chains in the US and we have a killer and stupid expensive, free to us primary font that I love and defines our brand.   So Mr.typeform community. What is your font called!

icon

Best answer by cecilia.giglio 4 February 2021, 13:02

View original

1 reply

​​Hi @Blev10 ,

thanks for stopping by the community :) We are so glad that you appreciate our brand! Answering your question, we use Apercu a grotesque sans-serif typeface released in 2010 by Colophon. 

You can reach more information here:
:point_right:  https://www.colophon-foundry.org/typefaces/apercu/

Let me know if you have more questions!
Cheers!