Skip to main content
Answered

Footer Overlapping on Mobile Avada

• 22 July 2024
  • 6 replies

Hi there, i got an issue for mobile responsive on Avada Builder on Wordpress. Since this is revamped website project and i’m not the first developer of this website, i have no idea how to deal with this issue. I’ve searched all possible settings to fix it in Avada but still can do nothing with it. Here is the pict and the URL https://originfilms.ca/contact-us/ . Thank you.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@mathio might be your best help for this!

@mathio might be your best help for this!

do i need to direct message him or he will answer it here?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @aurelia28 

there is no need to ping me directly, I get notifications from from posts I am tagged in. I try to reply as soon as my other duties allow 🙃

It looks like your website theme has some overlapping elements and the CSS is not compatible with typeform embed. I’d suggest to disable “full screen on mobile” setting on your typeform share page.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @aurelia28 I hope you’re doing well! Did the suggestion above solve the issue? 

Hi @Liz pardon me to reply lately, suddenly my client is pausing their subscription till this end of the month. So i’ll let you know when we already implemented your suggestion to their website. Regards.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

No worries at all, and let us know if you think of any questions in the meantime, @aurelia28 !