Question

Has anyone successfully integrated Typeform with a custom web application using the API?

• 31 May 2023
  • 3 replies

I'm looking for guidance on how to seamlessly integrate Typeform forms into my own web application and capture the submitted data programmatically. Any tips or examples would be greatly appreciated!"

Feel free to modify or personalize the question based on your specific needs or requirements.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @jfgj46 Thanks for stopping by the community! Could you share a bit more about what you’re looking to do with Typeform and how you’d like it to appear in your app? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @jfgj46 are you still looking for help? Let us know how you’re planning on using Typeform and maybe we can offer some suggestions 😊

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hi @jfgj46 ,

If you are wanting to capture the Typeform responses programmatically I would suggest that you look into “Typeform Webhooks”

Once you use Typeform’s webhook functionality, Typeform will automatically notify your application (i.e server url) whenever a response is submitted and you would then be able to parse out the response programmatically

Hope this helps!