Answered

helpful button in an end screen

Badge

Hello,

I’m pretty new with typeform and I would need your help :)

I’ve done a quiz, with logic and scores and different endings according to the score and so far all was perfect!

What I would need now, would be the possibility to ask, possibly in each different ending, if the quiz was useful (it is an educational quiz about online security)...is there any way to add a button asking if the quiz was helpful? or a way to send the user to another content type asking for that?

Thanks in advance,

Annalisa

icon

Best answer by Liz 29 March 2023, 23:42

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @annalisa Happy Wednesday! Congrats to you for getting that all set up!

We don’t have an option exactly to ask a question after the form has been submitted, but possibly this solution of redirecting to another brief typeform might work? 

Badge

Hi Liz, thanks a lot for your prompt answer :)!

Could you better explain your suggestion?

Thanks a lot!

Annalisa

Badge

Sorry Liz,

I’ve seen now the link you sent in your previous email!

thanks,

Annalisa

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Let me know if that ends up working for you, @annalisa !

Badge

Hi Liz, with this solution I should createas many brief typeforms as there were possible endings, correct?

Thanks,

Annalisa

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @annalisa You should be able to link them all to the same typeform, unless you want to have different questions based on the ending they received. Then, you would need to link to different forms. 

Badge

Hi Liz, thanks for your explanation :)

Just to let you know, I was able to use just one other typeform (as you suggested), and using the hidden_fields, I send the user to a specific slide according to the score he has reached in the first typeform.

Thanks again,

Annalisa

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Oh great! I’m glad to hear that worked, @annalisa . Let us know if we can help with anything else. 😀

Badge

Hi Liz,

still a doubt on this topic of the 2 typeforms linked to each other:

do they both contribute to the achievement of the responses threshold foreseen by the plan?

Let me try to better explain myself: if my threshold is 1000 responses and 50 people respond to both, do I have 950 responses or 900 left?

Thanks in advance,

Annalisa

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @annalisa they would both contribute to the response limit on your plan, so you would have 900 left in your example.