Answered

How automatically generate email after questions are answered

• 8 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi all

After the questions are answered, I want the respondent to automatically receive an email with a link to Google Doc, where a report is available for retrieval. I have Typeform - Basic tariff

How can I develop this workflow?

Thank you in advance.

Best

Sascha

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 12 June 2023, 14:28

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Sascha007 Happy little Friday! You can set up follow-ups to send an email after they have submitted the form. Do you mind sharing a bit more about the report? Is this a report of their answers? Or a report everyone will receive? 

Hi Liz,

I have developed a questionnaire, with ca. 40 questions. Each answer gets a score. Depending on the score, the customer gets a report at the end as a result. These reports (6 different repots) are stored on Google Doc. The customer gets an email with the link to the corresponding report, according to the score. 

Best

Sascha

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Sascha007 - to extend what @Liz said, if you create a variable that will hold the link to the appropriate document, you can do the following sort of things:

• when you calculate the result and know which ‘ending’ you want the user to receive, you can use a logic rule to capture the correct url to the doc

then in your follow-up, you simple make sure the variable is shown using the @recall function in the email 

des