Answered

How can add title to the form Page 1

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello Community,

How can we add title to the first page of the form(Question 1 page), I am looking to add a title with my organization name and text that says ‘This Survey is Confidential and Anonymous’. I have tried to customize the form, but could not find where I can add that, can someone please guide/suggest.

Thanking in anticipation,
DataPalla.

icon

Best answer by vickioneill 20 July 2021, 14:08

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@DataPalla - maybe create it as an image and display that image on the page using the layout options?? 

just a thought

Userlevel 2
Badge

is there any other options available ? please suggest - Thanks 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @DataPalla I would definitely give @john.desborough ‘s workaround a try since we don’t have this option currently in our forms. Let us know how that works for you! :grinning:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @DataPalla ,

Are you currently using the Welcome Screen for something else? This seems like the ideal place for what you’re wanting to do which allows you to type your company name with the confidential text you need.

Will that work?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @DataPalla!

Hope you're well! Did you try the workarounds @john.desborough and @vickioneill suggested? Let us know if they worked! :wink:

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thanks for the suggestions, I have tried using image and it works fine for my requirement, as @vickioneill  suggested to use welcome page, I would try that and share my experience.
Thanks - DataPalla

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks for the suggestions, I have tried using image and it works fine for my requirement, as @vickioneill  suggested to use welcome page, I would try that and share my experience.
Thanks - DataPalla

Awesome! Let us know how it goes, @DataPalla . 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Community,

Thanks for all the inputs, @vickioneill  suggestion to use welcome page is what exactly I need.

Great community, very quick and effective answers!!

- DataPalla

Badge

Data Palla said she couldn’t find how to add it. Neither can I.

Who answered that?

Where?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @DataPalla Glad that worked! Thanks @vickioneill for the help. :heart_eyes:

@drflips Are you able to see the best answer marked above for the solution? :grinning:

Badge

Not at all. I’m struggling with the same problem for hours and didn’t find any solution in the responses @DataPalla got. 

Where does one go on this screen to insert a welcome screen?

I really hope someone can point this out!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@drflips - to add a welcome screen click the little plus sign i circled in the image below 

des