Answered

How can I edit size of the logo in the layout?

Badge

Hello, 

I added the company logo to my template using the tutorial here. What is the best way to change the size of the logo? It renders very big on my screen. 

Thanks a lot, 

Irina

icon

Best answer by Irina 31 May 2021, 14:47

View original

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Irina thanks for stopping by! Would you mind sending a screenshot of what your logo looks like currently? This will help me see how you’ve added it to the form and better walk you through adjusting it. :grinning:

Badge

Hi liz, 
Thank you for helping out. Here are a couple of screenshots: 

Mobile: 

Desktop: 

Badge

I changed the size of the logo but still see that is it quite big. And I see the quality fo the image going down. Any advice on your side is very welcome. 

Thanks a lot in advance!

Irina

Hi,
On APKMODKING, you can find the apps through which you can resize your logo without any quality compromise.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @apkking I had to remove the link since it didn’t seem to point to a specific app, but do you have a particular app in mind you think would work? :grinning:

Badge

Hi @Liz, @apkking, thanks for your help. I found this tool https://www.visualwatermark.com/resizer/. It is simple and does the trick. Problem solved!

Hello, 

I added the company logo to my template using the tutorial here. What is the best way to change the size of the logo? It renders very big on my screen. 

Thanks a lot, 

Irina

hey, I also want to edit the layout of logo. i am finding the best thread but I reached here. i think i’m on the right place. so well me 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Irina glad to hear! :grinning: Is there anything else we can help with? 

Userlevel 1

I changed the size of the logo but still see that is it quite big. And I see the quality fo the image going down. Any advice on your side is very welcome. 

Thanks a lot in advance!

Irina

So can you share more details about it, then will be able to share my views on it. @Irina 

Hey

Is there a way to change the logo size on the form? I upload it 250px but it look so tiny in the corner of the page

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Gali Sarig Do you mind sharing a screenshot of what you’re seeing? Thanks in advance!

Sure :) Would love to resize the logo on the top left of the page, currently isn’t readable. Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Oh yes, that does seem a bit small, @Gali Sarig . The max size for the logo is 96x40 pixels - do you mind trying to upload a logo that size to see if it makes a difference? I’m thinking that possibly uploading the logo with the larger size is compressing it in the way you’re seeing it. 

Hey Liz, thank you!
I tried uploading the logo as a png, size 40*51 px, but it looks the same, theres no change in the layout 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ah shoot, thanks for giving that a try, @Gali Sarig . It might be worth having our support team take a closer look into this, as they can directly access your form. If you want to give them a shout here, feel free to reference this post to speed things up as well as providing the URL of the form you’re adding the logo to.