Answered

How to correctly structure the logic to achieve our desired question flow

• 21 January 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi all,

We currenty have a typeform that works by users getting asked a series of very similar questions in sequence based on different factors of their experience.

Example: Do you feel X? → How strongly do you feel X? → How long have you felt X

This pattern exists for a large amount of different values for X. However this makes the questionnaire very long in some cases. Ideally we would have a structure where users could initially select all the values of X they feel appropriate at the beginning and only answer questions based on them rather than having to answer a yes/no question for all values of X.

Is this possible? Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Liz 24 January 2022, 18:35

View original

3 replies

Hi, can someone tell me if this is possible?

Question 1: What ad channels are you using? Google Ads, FB Ads, Instagram Ads, TikTok Ads
Answer: Google Ads, TikTok Ads

Question 2: Out of these channels, which work best?

***If there's only one answer to Question 1 then skip Question 2.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @BenLee38b Welcome to the community! You can set the logic jumps to only show the questions that apply based on the answers they’ve provided to previously questions. I would suggest taking a peek at our article here on how to set this up!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @mfaria504 I’ve added your post here where we have the answer. Let us know if you have any questions!