Answered

How to edit the hint/instruction for ranking questions

• 22 February 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi everyone, 

I’m wondering how to edit the hint/instruction “drag and drop to arrange options” formulation slightly. 

I can’t find this field under “messages” in the settings. 

Any help much appreciated!

icon

Best answer by Liz 23 February 2023, 16:37

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @FritziBg Thanks for stopping by! I didn’t realize that we didn’t have this option until you mentioned it here, as I checked the message settings and it’s not there. I’ve shared this with the product team!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi again, @FritziBg ! I let our product team know about this, and they’ve added this to our feature request list. If they add this feature, I’ll post so here. 😀

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hey @Liz !

We ran across this topic while trying to figure out if we could change this instruction for Ranking questions. Any news on when this might be implemented? 😊

The reason we ask is because the Norwegian text is a bit… confusing. (I suspect it might be an automatic translation?) If we could add something to the wish list, it’d be to change the default Norwegian text for Ranking questions to “Dra og slipp for å rangere alternativene.”

Regards,

Mikkel

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Mikkel I sadly don’t have any news on this for the time being, but as always, whenever I have an update, I’ll post it here!