Question

How we can download file to user? Not sending file from user in form to creator.

• 18 February 2022
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi.

I would like to know if it is possible to make the user receive a file from the Form? Not that the user uploads a file to the Form.

Any help or solution on this will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Jiayu - welcome to the community. 

you could put the file you want them to receive in your google drive or dropbox (examples) accounts and then put the link on a page in your typeform - it could be on an ending page, based on the results of the questionnaire. 

des

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Jiayu - welcome to the community. 

you could put the file you want them to receive in your google drive or dropbox (examples) accounts and then put the link on a page in your typeform - it could be on an ending page, based on the results of the questionnaire. 

des

Thanks for the answer. But i tried to put a text section with the link inside of a text but didn’t work. Only if i put the link as it is we can select the link. Maybe i’ll try the bit.ly service to shrink the link.

Thanks and greetings.

Badge +5

@Liz can you think of some magic trick here? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Jiayu @john.desborough ‘s suggestion is going to be the easiest to implement, but if you don’t want to hyperlink, you could use a similar solution to the one below: 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi.

Thanks for the answer.

But finally I put an end page redirecting to the file link.

Grettings.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Glad to hear, @Jiayu ! Let us know if we can help with anything else. 😀

I would like to upload an excel document in the questionnaire so that my addressee can download it and upload it completed

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Arjannnv I’ve added your post here where we have multiple solutions for you to try. 😀

Hello and thanks. Where can i see the comments or solutions?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Arjannnv I would take a peek at @john.desborough ‘s suggestion above! 😀