icon

Best answer by Liz 10 July 2023, 16:22

View original

9 replies

Badge

How can I show all column in right hand side

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Michelle Cheung Could you share the URL of your typeform so we can take a look at this? Thanks!

Badge
I want to show it and don’t want to use scroll bar, thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Michelle Cheung - i think @Liz is looking for the url to be able to check out the form herself, in order to try and troubleshoot. 

I think that your issue is based on the maximum width possible for the form - your row prompts are long and that is forcing the columns to the right. You will need to reduce the size of your prompt in order to reduce the need for the scrollbar. 

des

Badge

Hi John, 

I cannot find back my post coz my trial account will over tomorrow.

Just want to know how to show Very Dissatisfied, but it show half now.

Can you let me know how change what font to show them all.

Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Michelle Cheung You should still be able to find your form URL under the Share panel. Once we have that, we can take a closer look at this for you. 

As for changing the font, our article here can walk you through changing the font on your form. You might want to create a theme. When you create a theme and apply it to the form, any changes made to the theme will then apply to all forms. 

Badge

Liz,

Thanks for your reply.

My URL: https://z07s0y5unuy.typeform.com/to/HR8VqqaJ#test=xxxxx

And I also want to know how to set unique URL after user done the survey will expire.

I will send to my customer with my URL and separate with “test=xxxxx”. Can I set expiration date for each URL after they done the survey? I know I can use “Respondent Limit” but if I send out on same customer on same URL is it they need to clear their cookie? Otherwise, they cannot do the same URL right?! Coz I need to send the same URL to same customers or groups of people but not within the same date. What should I do. Thanks first.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Michelle Cheung We don’t have a feature that would set a time-limit to the URL, but you could embed the form onto your website and set a limit there (though this would require custom coding). 

Badge

Thank you