Is anyone using ONLY Typeform for an online 'store'?

• 5 February 2021
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Just trying to determine how many different ‘storefronts’ I need to create for a small business opportunity that will be launching in the next couple of weeks:

Is anyone using ONLY Typeform (with Stripe integration) to provide their sole storefront for product sales?

Am considering multiple storefront options running in parallel at the same time (yeah it might seem crazy but..): 

• Typeform only
  • Typeform plus Shopify
  • Typeform plus Godaddy (i have a couple web properties there already)
  • Typeform plus Facebook (Business or Marketplace)
  • Typeform plus Etsy
  • yadda yadda yadda

any thoughts?? 

“Caffeinated in Canada”

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@michael_scott are your menu order forms solely using Typeform? Or are you connecting with another platform?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@michael_scott  - i recall your Cloud Kitchen example from other thread. Thanks for mentioning @Liz 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Currently i’m only using Typeform to program / accept all orders. I’ve synced it with mailchimp to send confirmation emails. Also sync to google sheets to create logistics / send SMS messages. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Currently i’m only using Typeform to program / accept all orders. I’ve synced it with mailchimp to send confirmation emails. Also sync to google sheets to create logistics / send SMS messages. 

So, as the coffee wears off in my brain, you have a website that calls the Typeform for the order (ie the Typeform is not THE website/main web property)  - sorry to ask such a simple clarification question but just want to make brain clear of the curmudgeonly fog.. 

thanks

Userlevel 2
Badge

No worries - it’s an interesting case study even i’m stunned that it’s working so well. The customer places their order via the typeform. What they’d like to order, date, times, payment method, etc. 

At this point i’m really happy with the conversion rate that i’m deciding whether to create our own actual website or leave as is. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@michael_scott what’s that old expression “if it ain’t broke….” lol

Userlevel 2
Badge

@michael_scott what’s that old expression “if it ain’t broke….” lol

:sunglasses:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@michael_scott wow that’s brilliant. So cool that you’re able to run the entire menu through typeform! @James 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thanks! It is pretty awesome! One thing - if there was a way to pull in a google map api - to verify a users address 100% that would be amazing!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@michael_scott this sounds uber amazing! great to hear you're getting such high conversions. If you'd be interested in showing off your typeform solution hit me up (you can DM me) – we're always on the lookout for examples to inspire our merry band of creators. Could be a nice way to showcase your business, too!

@picsoung any idea if it's possible to call the Google Map API for address verification?