Answered

Is my idea a possibility?

• 22 April 2021
  • 1 reply

Friends,

I have a 9 question “Quiz” that I’d like to create based on an extensive research project we conducted.  

Each of the 9 questions have multiple choices.  

Each possible answer has a numeric value.  The lower the number, the better that person’s well-being related to that particular question.  The higher the value, the worse their well-being is related to that question.  

I envision a quiz in which each participant answers all 9 questions.  After the quiz is complete, their “report card” gives them, say, 3 areas of strength and 2 areas of potential improvement based on their answers.  

Is this type of quiz possible to construct through typeform?

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 22 April 2021, 12:33

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@BrentV - welcome to the community from  fellow user. 

Yes this is possible - with each of the ability to capture the ‘points’ assigned to each of the responses, you can compare these values against a range of values, that would allow you to identify the strengths/areas for improvement and route the users to statement pages or ending pages that would summarize the findings. You can also connect the survey to Google Sheets, for example, to capture the data and generate a more thorough, formatted report card. 

I use this type of approach in terms of looking at maturity assessments related to data quality and data governance - where i capture the ratings that people provide, compare them against some specific ranges and provide them with some high-level suggestions of what they can do to improve their situation. I also have the ability to provide industry specific comparative data as well as whole population aggregate comparisons in the output report. I use an add-in for Google Sheets called Document Studio to allow me to merge data into Google Docs or Google Sheets templates for output. 

if you would like to see an example of this at work, to give you an idea that it is possible, please complete the survey at the link here. If you provide your email address you will get the copy of the report mailed back to you. 

I hope this helps you understand that this is possible with Typeform

des