Answered

Is Typeform Compatible with Wordpress?

• 3 October 2021
  • 7 replies

I wanted to create a typeform for my site. I wanted to create a typeform in wordpress. I am new  and I wanted to know Is typeform compatible with wordpress. 

icon

Best answer by Gabriel 4 October 2021, 11:23

View original

7 replies

Badge +5

Hey @noahdavid , welcome to the Typeform community 👋🏼

You can embed your typeform on Wordpress, here’s an article explaining how to do so. 

Do you have a wordpress.com or a wordpress.org site? As far as I understand the plug in only works with wordpress.org sites, but @Liz may be able to confirm. 

Let us know!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

That is correct, @Gabriel ! If you can confirm which type of Wordpress site you have, @noahdavid , that would be handy!

Thank you so much for this guiding article. I think it’s a very well explanation and by following I am able to create a typeform for my site. I appreciated your answer. 

Hello, how can I integrate contact form on WordPress website? Do you have any plugin to integrate or I have to use code? Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @LucaBennett Welcome to the community! I added your post here where we have the answer. 

Let us know if you think of any other questions!

I want that some WordPress post will be integrated with Typeform.

Here Wordpress post: https://apkmold.com/dino-hunter-mod-apk/

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @lucky23 Happy Thursday! I added your post here where we have the answer. Let us know if you have any other questions! :grin: