Answered

Legal Question & Logic

• 31 January 2021
  • 6 replies

I am new to Typeform

I am conducting research and need to have informed consent. Therefore, I have a voluntary consent statement with a I accept or I do not accept. When someone selects the I do not accept I would like it to jump to the Thank You page.

However, when I attempted to set it up, when you select the I do accept all is does is say that you’re 100% complete.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank

icon

Best answer by Liz 1 February 2021, 03:24

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @JMS Welcome to typeform and this community! :) Happy to have you here. 

There are a few reasons why this may be happening, and my best guess is that there aren’t any logic jumps setup on your consent statement sending the respondent to the corresponding thank you page. Our article here can walk you through setting up logic jumps. 

If you do have logic jumps setup, would you mind sending a screenshot of what you have setup in the form? This will help us better solve the issue for you. :) 

Thanks!

I have the same problem, i setted up steps in both cases (consent given or denied) but it works only when it is given.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Could you share a screenshot of the logic jumps you have setup, @ED45 ? Thanks in advance!

Could i share in private with you?

Morreover can we edit the default end page? It is important for me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ED45 Happy to take a look at them here! If you do need more 1-1 help, then definitely contact our support team here, as they can log into your account and help you directly if you’re not able to share the screenshots here. 

It’s not possible to edit the default end page, but you can create your own by following the steps here