Answered

limit number of people per answer

• 23 January 2022
  • 5 replies

Hi !! 

I am creating a survey with a multiple choice questionnaire. I am wondering if it is possible to define the max number of participants per choice ( I.e. after 5 people selected answer A this answer is no longer available).

Thank you in advance for your help!
Anna

icon

Best answer by Liz 24 January 2022, 19:13

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Anna NA Thanks for stopping by the community! I’m afraid we don’t have this feature available. :weary: The closest workaround would be to close the form once the form has reached a certain number of responses, but this would close the form to all responses (and not just remove a single answer option). 

Hi, I noticed this question was asked a while ago so wondering if there had been any change since? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Lhowlett I’m afraid no updates on this, but if that changes, we’ll post about it in the community. 

Hi everybody,
I want to create a registration file with a limit to 13 participants in each 7 workshop. It is possible?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Naama I’ve moved your post here where we have an existing conversation about this. 😀

One other suggestion I can make would be to use our Calendly integration to sign up respondents for workshops.