Logic -- client - side processing nightmare

• 2 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Hello

I need to ask my customers about 60 different manufacture processes, but theres a catch: I need to know the dimensions (X,Y,Z, or 3 additional questions) of their manufacture capabilites , the # of machines they have (another question), the materials they use (a multiple selection list), and their certifications (another list) -- for each process.

So my typeform has 60 x 6 questions. (not all of them will be displayed, theres a logic there based on the selections of the user on a previous question.).

So I started creating a series of groups of questions, each group for each manufacture process… but now programming the logic to jump from one group to another based on their selections is turning into a nightmare because the browser constantly pops up a msg sayng “type form does not respond”.

Is there any way to do this easier?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @EdgarEstrada Could you send a screenshot of the error message you’re seeing? Thanks in advance!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks, @EdgarEstrada ! It might be because of the amount of logic jumps on the form, causing the load time to be very slow. If possible, I would suggest breaking up the form into a few and connecting them together

Additionally, have you tried on a different browser?